At what stage your research? Identifying a drug target, looking for response biomarkers for the drug, or just started planning a new experiment? If a specific expertise is missing, we could assist with computational and statistical issues. The analysis can be expanded drastically by the bounty of omics and clinical data available publicly nowadays. We possess multi-year, credit-rich experience in biomedical data analysis, distinguished by adequate, evidence-oriented statistical approach.
EviStat is a boutique consultancy which offers biostatistics and bioinformatics services. We provide our expertise to clinical and life sciences research, epidemiology, and public health.
Assistance in drug research and development
- Meta-analysis, use of big public datasets.
- Identify the drug target(s).
- What is fraction of responders in the patient population?
- Discover more responders: not-so-obvious, without target mutation?
- Suitable markers to identify the responders? Approach the phase II trial stage with already prepared companion diagnostics.
- Enrichment designs: enroll likely responders.
- Enroll required and sufficient no. of subjects.
- Adaptive designs: criteria of enrollment modified on the way.
- Minimize chances of false positive (a non-working drug accepted) and false negative (a working drug rejected) results.
Re-evaluate often. If a lead fails, be able to reject it early.
- A broad spectrum of methods, applied to small proprietary projects as well as to pre-processed, ready-to-use big public datasets.
- Unique combination of bioinformatics, systems biology, and biostatistics expertise.
- Own tools for biological data interpretation.
- Extensive experience in scientific writing.
- Custom-tailored and cost-effective support: from brief consultation to in-depth data analysis and/or service subscription. Your funding applications would be more convincing with our budget estimates.
Be a certain area of expertise lacking, we could suggest whom you can turn to or recommend a relevant tool.
We work with
– Commercial clients in biotech, pharma and medical device companies globally.
– Clinical researchers in public and private practice.
– Medical and life sciences researchers in academia.